Answers By Dermatologist





















Scalp Care and Hair Loss
Answered by :

Dr. Ashok Raj










 

Question by: Pramod
Dear Doctor,I am 35 yrs old.My problem is hair is thinning and losing hair density.The medicines and tonic (Ayredhic, English) as in Advertisements demanding the hair growth.How much is these medicines effective?
Answer by Dr: i am not familiar with the medicine
.
Question by: nitha
I'am living in uae,I've some problem with dandruff.How can i protect my hair from dandruf , how can make my hair longer and stronger
Answer by Dr: use anidandruff shampoo from himalaya trichup 1 cap two times a day apply kanjunnyadi coconut oil before bathe
.
Question by: ABDUL
IS THERE ANY REMEDY FOR ALOPECIA AREATA. I was it since 6 months but the hair is become now normal but the color is little white. but my beard is still some hair falling spots.
Answer by Dr: alopecia is related to stress and also it is a fungsl skin infection.
According to ayurveda alopecia has to be treated in a Direct outpatient consultation
.
Question by: Anitha
Very much Loosing my Hair, How i can maintain this. I need a Long and thick hair. Can you Solve my Problem.Anitha
Answer by Dr: Use kunthalakanthy coconut oil before bathe and narasimharasayanam 10 gm two times a day trichup 1 cap two times a day
.
Question by: Suraj
Doctor, I am suraj from bangalore.25Year old.My hair is losing.Its very nice.So can u prescribe any Ayurvedic Medicine for It.
Answer by Dr: kanjunyadi coconut oil apply before bathe trichup 1 cap two times a day
.
Question by: George
How to stop hairfall? How to protect natural color of the hair? What are the daily steps to follow for the healthy hair?
Answer by Dr: kunthalakanthy coconut oil will stop hairfall,natural color will not be maintained after 20 years easily .Use herbal shampoo like chemparathy or cherupayarpodi
.
Question by: mini
mudiyude attam pilarunnathu engane thadayam
Answer by Dr: dhoordhoorapathradi coconut oil apply before bathe
.
Question by: shaji
i have thran wht i do???
Answer by Dr: use antidandruff shampoo of himalaya and use kunthalakanthy coconut oil
.
Question by: BIJU
i am 36 years old my hair is now little white colour came. what can i do,I am in U.A.E at eight month.
Answer by Dr: nothing can be effectively done in your case
.
Question by: BIJU
i am 36 years old my hair is now little white colour came. what can i do,I am in U.A.E at eight month.
Answer by Dr: nothing can be effectively done in your case
.
Question by: mujeeb
drandruff vannal athu sukamaville? more shampoo more powder use cheythu.shambu use cheyyumbol hair kooduthal kozhiyukayanu ithinu prathivithi ondu? shambu use cheyyumbol kuravundu .nirthumbol veendum varunnu.
Answer by Dr: shamppo upayogichal seriyagilla ,better cherupayar podi or uzhunnupodi pinne kanjunnyadi coconut oil nallathanu trichup cap 1 veetham randu neram kazhikkunnathu valare nallathu aanu
.
Question by: shijo
how to prevent hair falling
Answer by Dr: use kunthalakanthy cocnuit oil before bathe and narasimharasayanam 10 gms after food two times a day
.
Question by: mujeeb
drandruff vannal athu sukamaville? more shampoo more powder use cheythu.shambu use cheyyumbol hair kooduthal kozhiyukayanu ithinu prathivithi ondu? shambu use cheyyumbol kuravundu .nirthumbol veendum varunnu.
Answer by Dr: eppolum dandruffine sreddhikkanam athayathu cheeppu ,thalayan ura ,kulikkunna thuvarthu ellaam vrithiyayi vakkanam shampuvinu pagaram cherupayarpodi upayogikku
.
Question by: narayani
my hair is falling very badly. i have used so many hair oils but still falling . i heard that due to mental strain also hair fall . is it true? i have lots of tensions in my life . i used to strain my self a lot[mentally] . may be because of that i think so hair is falling like anything . now i am 31 and before 20 my hair never used to fall . is it correct .. any cure for this to avoid tension and grow my hair
Answer by Dr: yes because of mental tension there will occur lot of hairfall u can use mentat tab 2 tab two times a day and aswagandharishtam 30 ml 2 times a day.

.
Question by: shila
Dear doctormy name is shila i am 41 year now my problem is loosing my hair too much most of my hair in white when i was in 30 at present i am using vatika oil last 2year i am using mylangi powder because already i have allergic anyway last month i used black gold hair dye i didnt get any allergic actually my hair lengthy, straight and thick also now all thickness gone .give answer in malayalam thank you
Answer by Dr: ningalude white hair 40 vayasil ee kalathu sadharnam aanu,natural henna powder upayogikunnnathu nallatha,kurachu naal masam adupichu naraasimharasayanam 10 gm veetham kazhikkku trichup cap onnu veetham randu neram kazhikku
.
Question by: manoj
iam 29 years old.i have dandruft as well as grey hair.even though i use shampoo every day ,dandruft does not go.is there any solutions to get rid of dandruft as well as grey hair.please answer my question
Answer by Dr: greying at this age cannot be controlled u can try prapaundareekadi coconut oil before bathe for dandruff please keep clean your bathe towel,comb and 0pillow cover with ntiseptic solution regularly
.
Question by: HASHIM
DANDRUFF
Answer by Dr: use kanjunnyadi coconut oil before bathe and trichup cap 1 cap two times a day after food
.
Question by: mini
Hi Doctor,how can I prevent hair fall?
Answer by Dr: apply kanjunnyadi coconut oil before bathe
.
Question by: mini
Hi Doctor,how can I prevent hair fall?
Answer by Dr: it is ideal to use kanjunnyadi coconut oil before bathe and trichup cap 1 cap two times a day after food
.
Question by: mini
Hi Doctor,how can I prevent hair fall?
Answer by Dr: it is ideal to use kanjunnyadi coconut oil before bathe and trichup cap 1 cap two times a day after food
.
Question by: mini
Hi Doctor,how can I prevent hair fall?
Answer by Dr: it is ideal to use kanjunnyadi coconut oil before bathe and trichup cap 1 cap two times a day after food
.
Question by: mini
Hi Doctor,how can I prevent hair fall?
Answer by Dr: it is ideal to use kanjunnyadi coconut oil before bathe and trichup cap 1 cap two times a day after food
.
Question by: mini
Hi Doctor,how can I prevent hair fall?
Answer by Dr: it si ideal to use kanjunnyadi coconut oil before bathe and trichup cap 1 cap two times a day after food
.
Question by: veni
I'm staying in a hostel and the water here is hard. I've got severe dandruff problem,so hairfall is also severe. My hair looks so dull also.Please advise me, what to do..
Answer by Dr: if you can boil water for washing th hair or head with amla and use it is good to reduceteh hairfall.It is better to use kunthalakanthy coconut hair oil before bathe and narasimharasyanam 10 gm tow times after food
.
Question by: Sariga.K.T.
My hair is falling and new hairs are not growing at all.Twice in a week only I apply oil on my head. Which oil I should use for my problem? And please let me know whether daily use of oil can reduce hair falling.
Answer by Dr: Kunthalakanthy coconut hair oil is ideal to promote the hairgrowth and stop hairfall,daily use of oil application will nhance the health of the scalp
.
Question by: babubency@hotmail.com
hi, doctor, i have prob on my frontal reagion hair all falling really im too much worried what shall i do. im in bahrain . plz give answer to me
Answer by Dr: Kunthalakanthy coconut hair oil apply before bathe narasimharasayanam 10 gms two times a day after food
.
Question by: shyamjith
i am working in dubai. My hairs are falling even if there is drandruf sticked on roots of hair. so that i am using one medical shampoo which i bought from medical shop. so kindly tell me that even if we are using shampoo in the category of alopathy why the reason is hair is falling and how can i solve this problem? i am going to marry on next month. i am waiting for ur kind advise to control itthanks and regards,shyamjith
Answer by Dr: Better clean the pillow cover ,comb and bathe towel with antiseptic solution and apply kunthalakanthy coconut oil before bathe an herbal shampoo powder during bathe
.
Question by: gejo
Whitening of hair in early
Answer by Dr: Above 20 years of age whitening cannot be cured ,if it is below the age of 20 prapoundarekadi oil and narasimharasayanam 10 gms two times a day
.
Question by: mini
how to remove broken te end of hair
Answer by Dr: already replied
.
Question by: sheeba
I have dandruff in my hair. it is coming out like white small parts while iching. Please advice
Answer by Dr: Use kunthalakanthy coconut oil before bathe and apply shampoo powder ,also clean comb ,bathe towel and pillow cover with antiseptic solution
.
Question by: sonia
how to make an ideal oil
Answer by Dr: please make a clear question ideal oil for the scalp or hairgrowth or whatever u need to obtain by the use should be specified
.
Question by: mini
how to remove broken te end of hair
Answer by Dr: dhurdhoorapathradikeram apply bfore bathe and take 10gm narasimharasayanam two times aday after food
.
Question by: anwer
dear doctor enik mudi nall pole koyiyunnund ath pole thanne tharanum thalayil chila samayangalil chorichilum und thalayude mun bakath kashandi ayittund ee mudi koyichil maranum kashandiyil mudi valaranum nhan entha cheyyandath enikk ippol vayas 30 kayinhu marupadi tharumenna pratheekshayode anwer
Answer by Dr: kashandy control cheyyan sadhyam alla,thaaran pogaan kunthalakanthy coconut oil apply cheyyu kulikkunathinu munpu+ clean aakkanam comb,pilow cover,and bathe towel with antiseptic solution
.
Question by: Joseph
Myself aged 28yrs...facing hair loss problem. Can u suggest any hair oil for my daily usage.
Answer by Dr: Kunthalakanthi hair oil apply bfore bathe 30 minutes minimum
trichup cap 1 cap two times a day
.
Question by: SHINE
Drandruff, and hair falling and forming layers in skull, while removing these layer hair is being removed.
Answer by Dr: Please clean the scalp with kanjiwater before bathe and clean the bathe towel,comb and pillow cover with antiseptic solution to stop dandruff.use kunthalakanthy cocnut oil and herbal shampoo powder
.
Question by: Mrs.
Dear Dr. ente mudikku neelam kuravuannu. pinne ullu ella. mudi uri pokunnu. dr. pls help me. ente mudi nallathu pole mudi valaran enta margam dr. pls hel me.
Answer by Dr: natural way to improve the hair growth and strength is use aloe vera raw gel on the scalp before bathe,trichup cap two times a day
.
Question by: shiji
tharan pokan enthu cheyyanam
Answer by Dr: clean the scalp,and hair with kanji water ,before bathe and apply kunthalakanthy coconut oil after that and then take bathe with chemparathy thalipody.make the bathtowel,comb,and pillowcover cleaned with antiseptic solution regularly
.
Question by: RASHEED
am working at qatar for one and half years and aged 30.am in trouble with hair loss.my hair type is dry,but no dandruff or othr problems. am using mineral water for washiing the hair. but stil have the problem continues.what can i do sir, i am expecting ur suggestions.thanks in advance
Answer by Dr: use the narasimharasayanam to improve the health of the scalp and use trichup cap to regulate the hormonal level for the hair
.
Question by: anu
Is there any medicine for premature greying of hair?
Answer by Dr: if it is below the age of 20 there is effective cure from ayurveda unless it is not a genetic disorder
.
Question by: ANIL
We are in Dubai, My wife is having continous hair loss. please help to solve this problem.Thanking you,Regards/Anil Kumar
Answer by Dr: hairfall can be arrested by using suitable ayurvedic oils to nourish the hair and scalp like kunthalakanthy or kanjunnyadi
.
Question by: meera
tharan illathakkan enthucheyyanam
Answer by Dr: scalp clean aayi vekkanam ,athinu pillowcover,comb and bathtowel regular aayi antiseptic solution kondu kazhuganam,pinne nalla hair oil from ayurveda upayogichu thalipodi kondu kazhuganam thalayum mudiyum
.
Question by: NIRMAL
Sir,I am from Dubai,my problem is my hair went more. I am a heathy man ,pls give me one solution. N.B - this problem started more than 5 years, i used so many oils during this time.
Answer by Dr: narasimhsrsayanam 10gm two times a day and trichup cap 1 cap two times a day
.
Question by: renju
dandruf problum
Answer by Dr: cleanse the bathtowel,comb and pillow cover with anitseptic solution regualarly.Use antidantidandruffoil and shampoo of himalaya herbal remedies
.
Question by: sabeena
hair nannayi koynju pokunnu pala hair oils try cheythu now am using "kesamrutham" so bplz give me answer to my question doctor
Answer by Dr: please add hairich cap 2 cap two times a day alongwith the oil
.
Question by: NIRMAL
Sir,I am from Dubai,my problem is my hair went more. I am a heathy man ,pls give me one solution. N.B - this problem started more than 5 years, i used so many oils during this time.
Answer by Dr: kanjunnyadi oil before bathe and narasimharasyanam after food two times a day
.
Question by: SHINE
Drandruff, and hair falling and forming layers in skull, while removing these layer hair is being removed.
Answer by Dr: suspect it is more than dandruff need to consult a doctor to rule out psoriasis
.
Question by: kallu
thalamudi koshiunnade endukonde
Answer by Dr: scalp health kurayunnathu karanam allengil general health kurayumbolum mudi kozhiyum
.
Question by: Suku
Sir,I am 27 years old boy,working in Bangalore.My problem is "Hair falling more and Colour of my hair comes white(Akala Nara).Now I am using boiled coconut oil mixed with Karpooram. Some times washing of my hair by using Thali(Chemparathy).So sir please give me precaution for my problem.Regards,Suku
Answer by Dr: see below twenty it is easy to control the greying and hairfall can be arrested with the trichup cap 2 cap two times a day
.
Question by: SAHAD
THARAN
Answer by Dr: anttidandruff shampoo and oil fom himalaya is the ideal care for your problem
.
Question by: banu
to avoid dandref,shining of hairand growth of hair
Answer by Dr: apply antidandruff hairoil,and shampoo of himalaya
.
Question by: alex
how will keep our hair as a healthy hair. we are using for bathing water, is hard water that means purified water form sea water.
Answer by Dr: prepare amla(Gooseberry)powder decoction to wash your head and hair in water
.
Question by: Saraswathy
My 5 year old daughter's hair a little brownish and a few gray strands.What is the remedy? Coconut oil is applied once in 3-4 days.
Answer by Dr: to improve color of the hair Manadara lepam after bathe is ideal
.
Question by: Raju
I am Raju. I would like to know the solution of Dandruff also how to protect hair loose from dandruff. Any specific Hair oil can you suggest? I am working Middle East region.
Answer by Dr: himalaya antidandruff shampoo is ideal ,keep bathtwel,comb,and pillow cover clean with any antiseptic solution
.
Question by: Bindu
My hair was very good in looking upto an age of 15 years. After that, its growth rate becomes very poor. I have normal hair (nature) and is somewhaat curly. What can I do for its proper growth? Which oil and shampoo can I use? We are now settled in Jaipur, Rajasthan and I am a teacher. Now I am 28 yrs old. I have a son of 7 yrs and a daughter of 1 year. Please give me a proper advice.
Answer by Dr: Himalaya hairnourishment oil and antidandruff shampoo you can use
.
Question by: Mohammed
Hello Doctor,Good morning...My name is Mohammed Shafick ,working in dubai as a 3d visualizer.I am suffering from this dandruff and hairloss for the last 3 years.Can u please suggest any simple treatment for this.Because it is very difficult to go for a fully ayurvedic treatment especially in dubai.Kindly give a solution for this.Thank you
Answer by Dr: wash your head and hair with rice water-kanji water ,keep your bathtowel,pilllow cover and comb with any antiseptic solution also use nourishing oils for scalp and shampoo to keep your scalp clean
.
Question by: Mohammed
Hello Doctor,Good morning...My name is Mohammed Shafick ,working in dubai as a 3d visualizer.I am suffering from this dandruff and hairloss for the last 3 years.Can u please suggest any simple treatment for this.Because it is very difficult to go for a fully ayurvedic treatment especially in dubai.Kindly give a solution for this.Thank you
Answer by Dr: wash your head and hair with rice water-kanji water ,keep your bathtowel,pilllow cover and comb with any antiseptic solution also use nourishing oils for scalp and shampoo to keep your scalp clean
.
Question by: Mohammed
Hello Doctor,Good morning...My name is Mohammed Shafick ,working in dubai as a 3d visualizer.I am suffering from this dandruff and hairloss for the last 3 years.Can u please suggest any simple treatment for this.Because it is very difficult to go for a fully ayurvedic treatment especially in dubai.Kindly give a solution for this.Thank you
Answer by Dr: wash your head and hair with rice water-kanji water ,keep your bathtowel,pilllow cover and comb with any antiseptic solution also use nourishing oils for scalp and shampoo to keep your scalp clean
.
Question by: Mohammed
Hello Doctor,Good morning...My name is Mohammed Shafick ,working in dubai as a 3d visualizer.I am suffering from this dandruff and hairloss for the last 3 years.Can u please suggest any simple treatment for this.Because it is very difficult to go for a fully ayurvedic treatment especially in dubai.Kindly give a solution for this.Thank you
Answer by Dr: wash your head and hair with rice water-kanji water ,keep your bathtowel,pilllow cover and comb with any antiseptic solution also use nourishing oils for scalp and shampoo to keep your scalp clean
.
Question by: Mohammed
Hello Doctor,Good morning...My name is Mohammed Shafick ,working in dubai as a 3d visualizer.I am suffering from this dandruff and hairloss for the last 3 years.Can u please suggest any simple treatment for this.Because it is very difficult to go for a fully ayurvedic treatment especially in dubai.Kindly give a solution for this.Thank you
Answer by Dr: wash your heaad and hair with rice water-kanjiu water ,keep your bathtowel,pilllow cover and comb with any antiseptic solution also use nourishing oils for scalp and shampoo to keep your scalp clean
.
Question by: Lakshmi
After the chickengunia fever my hair too fell out and the hair condition is very low.So I want to restore my hair what kind of ayurvedic medicine protect my hair.I have 39 years old now.
Answer by Dr: it is better to improve your health first ,use narasimharasayanam or aswagandhadi leham 10 gms two times a day
.
Question by: godwin.antony
I am 29, from past 4years lusing too much hair,
Answer by Dr: trichup hair oil apply before bathe
.
Question by: Jaison
Hi,I am Jaison 27 Years from Kottayam now working in Kuwait. My hair falling for the last 5 years and now i am little bald in my front of skull. Small pimples will come and lot of dandruff also. Also i am suffering from bad smell from my head. may be because of this dandruff. Is hair falling related with sexuality? How i can prevent hair falling? i have good hairs in chest, moustache, eye brows and lower parts of heads. Can you advice me?Jaison
Answer by Dr: basicall hair is not related with sexuality,but male hormones stimulates growth of hair of face and chest and female hormones promotes the hairgrowth of head.try using chemparathyadi keram and chemparathy thali.u can use any fragrant alo vera gel for your badsmelling head
.
Question by: DILISHA
became a strong and lengthy hairwhat can i do?
Answer by Dr: narasimharasayanam 10 gm two times a day after food.Trichup hair oil before bathe
.
Question by: Hemalatha.R
tharan matanum hair growthinum
Answer by Dr: oil kunthalakanthy coconut oil before bathe ,Hairich cap 1 cap two times a day after food.clean the bathtowel ,comb and pillowcover with antiseptic solution of thriphala powder
.
Question by: Anjali
Good Morning Sir, my mind is not good sir, becoz : I have long hair but my hair falling down plse advice any solution abut this
Answer by Dr: hair oils like kunthalakanthi wil help a lot,trichup cap 1 cap 2 times a day
.
Question by: sameena
I had long hair before. But now my hair is like a tail and I am having itching also. By itching scratches also occur. I need healthy black hair. I am using parachute coconut oil. Give me your tips for a healthy hair
Answer by Dr: it is better to consult an ayurveda doctor since it is come to a drastic level of hairfall
.
Question by: sh
What will i do against hair splits and dandruff?
Answer by Dr: put an answer already
.
Question by: Dichu
my hair is looking very dry and i have dandruff in my hair.pls tel me what caring should i give for my hair. What shampoo should i use.
Answer by Dr: Kanjunnyadi coconut oil before bathe and trichup cap 2 cap two times a day.bathtowel,pillowcover and comb should be regularly cleaned with antispetic solution of thriphala powder
.
Question by: anjali
how the hair can become longand morethickness?
Answer by Dr: kunthalakanthy oil before bathe and narasimharasayanam 10 gm tow times a day after food
.
Question by: sh
What will i do against hair splits and dandruff?
Answer by Dr: dhoorhurapathradi coconut oil before bathe.
Narasimharasayanam 10 gm two times a day after food
.
Question by: LAILA
DEAR SIRTALA MUDI KOZHILIN PRATI VIDHI ARIYICHALUM ..AGE 27
Answer by Dr: kanjunnyadi Oil before bathe
Hairich cap 1 cap two times a day
.
Question by: Abhilash
Dear Doctor,I have only little hair and I am suffering with lots of dandruff and my scin on the head also removing. Please advice.
Answer by Dr: pillowcover ,bathtowel,comb -clean these with antispetic solution of ayurveda thriphalapowder trichup cap 1 cap two times a day kanjunnyadi coconut oil before bathe
.
Question by: resily
i am 28yrs,but my some hair greying(white).how to cure?
Answer by Dr: below 20 greying can be controlled ,to try prapaundareegadi oil is ideally good
.
Question by: divya
how can hair splitting and falling be controlled?
Answer by Dr: dhurdhoorapathradi coconut oil before bathe is ideally good for hair splitting
.
Question by: beena
How can grown up the hair and remove Tharan ?
Answer by Dr: Ayurveda oils like kanjunnyadi or kunthalakanthy is ideal,to stop thaaran pogaan pillowcover,bathtowel,comb -wash with antiseptic preparation of thriphala powder
.
Question by: shajahan
thala mudiyil mylanji edunnadu kondu mudikko allankil thalakko valla prashnavum undo?
Answer by Dr: illa nallathaanu
.
Question by: sharath
im 24 years of age. everyday i lose hairs upto 25 numbers. im having adndruff. its very hard and like scapl its peeling out. and very thick pieces . i tried many shampoos and hair oils . there is no effect. suggest me a good medicine
Answer by Dr: Trichup cap 2 cap two times a day.Narasimharasayanam 10 gm two times a day
.
Question by: Regi.
I am male 38. My hair is healthy and black till now. But as now I am on a foreign country for some reasons \unknown to me my hair is falling heavily. What I could do to prevent hair loss. The temperature here is 05 degree celcius centigrade or so and expected to fall to minus in the coming months. Also I fear about the water quality.Plz advise me to maintain my healthy hair.Thanks a lotRegi.
Answer by Dr: with cold climate generally the hair does not fall,it might be the reason for hard water.Do one thing -boil water with amla(nellika powder)and wash yopur hairs with this solution
.
Question by: josephfranklin
I am suffering from dandruff for many years.Recently it was diagnised as psoriasis.I cut my hair short and using an ayur oil called Dermotint by Herba Vita.I have a little relief.Can you tell me what is the cause and the best remedy?
Answer by Dr: the cause is an noninfectious inflammatory disease of skin which is a scaling disorder ,hence need to be treated very carefully and seriously.temporary management can be had with ayurvedic medicines but need to be admitted in ayurvedic hospital and systematic treatment to be followed for cure.
.
Question by: smitha
How to protect our hair in drundruf ? (I am 25 yr old)
Answer by Dr: Clean the scalp with Kanjiwater before bathe and clean the bathetowell ,pillow cover and comb with ayurvedic antiseptic solution of thriphala powder(5 gm in 5 liters of water).Kanjunnyadi oil is ideal before bathe
.
Question by: devika
how to avoid hair breakage/splittans
Answer by Dr: dhurdhoorapthradi coconut oil half an hour before bathe.
.
Question by: usha
Dear Doctor,I am 42 year old working women at Ahmedabad. I am facing thyroid problem since last 15 years and taking daily one thyromorm tablet . Now my hair is very very thin and every day my hair is falling. what to do to escape this problem. with regards,usha
Answer by Dr: The thyroid problem is affecting the hairgrowth .Hence the thyroid has to be taken care by ayurvedic medicine -Kanchanara gulgulu 1 tab two times before food a day .Trichup cap 1 cap two times after food a day.Oils like dhathri or kunthlakanthii can also be used
.
Question by: Rani
I am 26 years old. Married and 2 kids. Now in Gulf with hus. My hair is falling and have Dandruf,used most of the medicine , no use.Kindly advise.
Answer by Dr: can you tell me whether you maintain the health of your hair well/try oils like psoranil and trichup cap
.
Question by: smitha
How to protect our hair in drundruf ?
Answer by Dr: use aloe vera raw gel before bathe and chemparathy thali .clean the bathtowel,pillow cover and comb with antiseptic solution of thriphala powder
.
Question by: Taniya
how can i stop loosing of my hair? What are the steps to be taken for the growth of new hairs?
Answer by Dr: Hairomax caps 1 cap two times a day , Dhathri haircare before bathe and herbal shampoo powder for cleansing
.
Question by: shiji
ente mudiyil tharanum mudikozhichilum und mudipotipokunnu athin enthan cheyyuka
Answer by Dr: scalp valare clean aayi sookshikanam - dhorrdoorapathradi keram oil half hour before bathe ,trichup cap 1 tab two times a day.
.
Question by: divya
whether ther wil be any harm in straightening the hair??
Answer by Dr: no harm in straightening in doing natural methods ,chemical and artificial methods is not suggestive
.
Question by: Unnikrishnan
i am sufferering from heavy hair falling,can you advice to reduce the Intensity ?
Answer by Dr: please be specific about the location or water if of hard nature .Anyway use dhurdhoorapathradi oil before bathe and narasimharasayanam 10 gm after food.
.
Question by: lami
mudi koshichil thadayan enthu cheyanam?
Answer by Dr: use oil & shmpoo powdersuitable for your hair and scalp after diagnosing your skin and hair -like ,is it rough or oily skin ,hair is thin or thick
.
Question by: NISHA
My hair is falling too much and i have dandruff on my hair.when i put shampoo the scalp will get cleansed and after 1 day dandruff is coming back.i am using Neelibringadi but still no result.Please advice
Answer by Dr: Boil in antiseptic decoction(Thriphala powder 10gm in 5 liter water) your pillow cover ,bathetowell,and comb every week.Wash your air in kanjiwater for two to three weeks before bathe.It is better to try eladi keram instead of neelibringadi.
.
Question by: jinu
huge hair falling and grey hair
Answer by Dr: use kunthalakanthy oil half hour before bathe and chembarathy thali after bathe and narasimharasayanam 10 gm 2 times before food
.
Question by: Shabana
I had thick hair but now its falling.i want my hair to grow thick and be long.Sir ,can you suggest me how to make good oil for my hair at home?
Answer by Dr: It is best to prepare gingely oil-1 litre with the kanjunni5 kg and the coconut shell burnt and powdered-25gm+coconut kernel's milk 500ml, to use before bathe
.
Question by: Mrs.
I want thick hair what can I do ?
Answer by Dr: u can use castor oil half hour applied before bathe for thick hair
.
Question by: jincy
i have dandruf in my hair, whay is the solution to remove dandruf
Answer by Dr: Clean your scalp with kanjiwater before bathe,use the pillow cover,bathtowel,and comb after the antiseptic cleansing with thriphala decoction(Boil 10gm thriphala powder-5 litres of water)
.
Question by: sujatha
doctor i am 39 yrs old. my hair is now become grey and loosing 20 to 50 hair strips per day. please give me any remedy for this soon thanks suja
Answer by Dr: The greying is not premature since the age is 39.for hairfall it is ideal to use dhurdhoorapathradi oil 30 minutes before bathe.Hairich cap 1 cap 2 times a day will do a lot of help to arrest the problem
.
Question by: SOUMY
mY HAIRS ARE GOOD.bUT DANDRUFF IS A BIG PROBLEM.hERE IN PUNE WATER IS ALSO NOT GOODhOW i CAN KEEP MY HAIRS HEALTHY
Answer by Dr: Boil 10gm of amala dried for three litres of water to wash ur haead and hair after natural cooling will be better .Also clean the pillow cover ,bathetowel and comb every week with antiparation of antiseptic decoction of thriphalapowder(10gm for 5 liter water)
.
Question by: N.Shiek
no
Answer by Dr: sorry question is unclear
.
Question by: Jayan
At the out set, I thank you for having introduced online facility matters concerning hair problems. Hope it does not focus only on Women. I have been living in the gulf since many years and has a hard hair. I am also losing hair everyday. Could you advice how to overcome this problem. I apply oil twice in a week. I would also like to have a straight hair. Look forward to your reply.
Answer by Dr: The excessive heat and hard water of gulf causes the excessive hairloss.Since oil is being used regular,to add to the care Narasimharasayanam 10 gm twice a day to enhance the hairgrowth
.
Question by: sunilkumar
my hair little little gone.which oil good
Answer by Dr: Neelibringadi oil apply half hour before bathe and wash with chemparathy thalli
.
Question by: Vijayalakshmi
Dr,Thaaran pokan enth cheyyanam?
Answer by Dr: thaaran poguvaan scalp healthy aayi vakkanam-Oils like kunthalakaanthi,kanjunnyadi ,apply less than half nour before bathe and use cherupayar or chemparathy thali for cleansing.Also keep the bathe towel,pillow cover and comb antiseptic cleansed every week till thaaran is cleared.
.



0 comments

 
|  Hair loss, dandruff and scalp care. Blogger Template By Leccodesign Powered by Blogger